Dear VCC users,
VCC will support the Filecoin (FIL) network upgrades & hard forks.
- The Filecoin (FIL) network upgrade will commence during epoch 665280 or approximately 2021-04-12 22:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of FIL will be suspended starting from 2021-04-12 16:00 (UTC).
- The network upgrade will happen during epoch 665280. The estimated time is for users’ reference only. You can check the progress using the blockchain explorer.
- The trading of FIL will not be affected during the upgrade.
- VCC will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding FIL in their accounts.
- The FIL network upgrade & hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for FIL once we deem the upgraded networks to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrades & hard forks, please refer to the followings:
Thank you and best regards,