Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Working with A-level colleagues
- Competitive benefit including equity option
- Great career progression opportunity
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About VCC Exchange
VCC Exchange is a Singapore-based fintech startup founded in 2018 by a group of serial
entrepreneurs, technology leaders, finance experts, and senior managers, focusing on blockchain and cryptocurrencies. One of our founders is a globally famous researcher and successful entrepreneur, honored in Forbes Asia’s 30 under 30 of 2018. We’re proud of our technology. The underlying VCC platform is fast and secure, having been deployed on 5+ exchanges and serving millions of users worldwide. It supports all devices and multiple languages, offering a seamless user experience.
- Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/vcc-exchange/
- Vnexpress: https://startup.vnexpress.net/tin-tuc/xu-huong/100x-ventures-dau-tu-15-trieu-usd-vao-vcc-exchange-4146514.html
We are looking for a Business Analyst with passion in Fintech and Cryptocurrency. The successful candidate will analyze and identify business opportunities and product problems through internal and external data sources and provide insights to key stakeholders and decision makers. He/She will work closely with tribe members to provide clean, actionable improvement suggestions. Reporting directly to Head of Product.
- Understand business processes to translate business needs and requirements into documents, process diagrams, and wireframes to support product development
- Analyze, create, validate end-to-end business processes and detail out functional specifications for the required applications
- Participate in user testing and create documentation and user manuals for stakeholders
- Assist Quality Assurance in maintaining top-notch product quality
- Gather market trends and internal data to conduct business analysis and provide recommendations and enhancements to the business
- Develop informative and actionable reports that highlight business trends, forecasts and opportunities for improvement
- Work with stakeholders to identify opportunities and process improvements by leveraging organization data to drive business solutions
- Identify and communicate to stakeholders the insights from opportunities and obstacles perspectives based on data gathered
And other duties as directed by Product Management
- A bachelor degree in Economics/Business Administration/Computer Science
- At least 2 years of work experience in an equivalent role
- Strong business-orientation and product-mindset
- Prior experience with extracting data utilizing MySQL
- Knowledge of common business intelligence and visualization tools
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Experience in Agile Product Development and has a strong understanding of Agile methodology and practices
- General understanding of investment products
- Growth: You will work alongside serial entrepreneurs, technology leaders, and senior managers and will learn a great deal from them.
- Competitive package.
- Working in a dynamic, transparent, and learning environment. We share with you the responsibility to develop and grow you into an expert/leader of your field.
- Becoming a key member in a fast-growing startup means there are plenty of promotion opportunities.
- Other benefits as in company’s policies (e.g. Team-Building, Year End Party and many internal events)
- Flextime and flex scheduling
- Step 1: You send us your CV and cover letter for screening.
- Step 2: Candidates who already passed CV screening will attend one interview which lasts for no more than 2 hours. There are 4 parts:
- Technical interview, where we discuss your experience in React Native and mobile app development. Candidates are encouraged to give real examples of their work, how they created them and how to overcome technical challenges
- Behavioral & culture-fit interview
- Questions & Answers
- HR procedure: Candidates are expected to share with us current package and expectation (a must)
- Step 3: We will inform you of the result within 5 working days