We are looking for a highly motivated and driven Blockchain Development Intern, who is eagerly seeking an internship or full-time position. Blockchain and especially Ethereum experience is a must.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About VCC Exchange
VCC Exchange is a Singapore-based fintech startup founded in 2018 by a group of serial
entrepreneurs, technology leaders, finance experts, and senior managers, focusing on blockchain and cryptocurrencies. One of our founders is a globally famous researcher and successful entrepreneur, honored in Forbes Asia’s 30 under 30 of 2018. We’re proud of our technology. The underlying VCC platform is fast and secure, having been deployed on 5+ exchanges and serving millions of users worldwide. It supports all devices and multiple languages, offering a seamless user experience.
- Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/vcc-exchange/
- Vnexpress: https://startup.vnexpress.net/tin-tuc/xu-huong/100x-ventures-dau-tu-15-trieu-usd-vao-vcc-exchange-4146514.html
- Develop and maintain highly reliable, scalable, and secure applications
- Develop blockchain-related microservices and APIs
- Automate the deployment of blockchain specific software
- Work with project owners to meet specification needs
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Write customer-facing SDKs
- Develop UIs with tools such as ReactJs that interact with APIs
- Plan and execute performance tests
- Maintain and deploy the latest blockchain node software
- Collaborate with front-end engineers to integrate new protocols into the deployment pipeline
- Support production blockchain node deployments for multiple protocols
- Proficient with Golang and/or node.js programming language
- Knowledge of Ethereum smart contracts and the ability to leverage these areas to achieve working executions
- Experience with React and relational and object store databases
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure technology (AWS, GCE, Azure, etc.)
- Ability to work within an environment of continuous integration and deployment
- Familiar with Git and Docker
- Expertise with Linux server environments
- Experience with automation tooling
- Ability to work independently debugging problems across the full stack
- Experience developing microservices
- Growth: You will work alongside serial entrepreneurs, technology leaders, and senior managers and will learn a great deal from them.
- Very competitive package, with salary and equity.
- Working in a dynamic, transparent, and learning environment. We share with you the responsibility to develop and grow you into an expert/leader of your field.
- Becoming a top key member in a young startup means there are plenty of promotion opportunities.
- Team-Building, Year End Party, and many internal events.
- Paid travel
- Flextime and flex scheduling