On Thursday, December 24, VCC Exchange will perform scheduled maintenance. The expected time would be one hour, from 2:00 AM (UTC) to 3:00 AM UTC.
The maintenance is scheduled for system upgrade including overall system performance and stability improvements.
What can VCC customers expect during the scheduled maintenance?
- During the maintenance, VCC.exchange will suspend deposits; withdrawals; spot and margin trading; P2P trading; OTC Portal; E-wallet, credit/debit card selling/buying crypto function. The period will start from 2:00 AM (UTC) and may last until 3:00 AM (UTC) December 24.
- Users will have 30-minute after the upgrade is complete to cancel orders, process deposits, withdrawals, and use all other account-related functions before trading resumes.
- VCC.exchange will suspend all asset transfers, deposits and withdrawals 10 minutes prior to the start of the system upgrade. Please ensure you leave sufficient time for any transfers, deposits or withdrawals prior to this time.
- Customers assets will remain secure during this time.
- All markets will be offline, and trading will be suspended during the maintenance.
- All orders will remain open (on the order books) during this time, including partially filled orders.
Follow our social media for real-time updates on the day of the update.