Notice: This is a third-party service. VCC does not charge you anything, the fee is diverse depends on the chosen supplier.
We do not have any responsibilities or authorities for the transactions as well as any technical errors that might occur on the third-party system, for support related to such issue, please contact the supplier you chose.
Kindly proceed to purchase at your own risk.
Note: In order to use this feature, you need to fully complete KYC verification on VCC first. Please follow our step-by-step instruction below:
This feature is operated by XanPool. XanPool is a platform that connects you directly to local sellers willing to sell crypto to you using local e-wallets. The process of buying crypto is super simple. You send the money to the seller, and XanPool will make sure that once you’ve done so, the cryptos get sent to you immediately. Of course, before sending the money, you will have to verify your identity through XanPool's quick 3 minutes KYC process.
Here are the Steps on how to Buy/Sell Crypto with E-wallets:
1. Go to the VCC website (https://vcc.exchange/), Click [Login] from the menu and enter your details to log in.
2. Go to BUY/SELL CRYPTO and choose E-wallet option. Choose (1) the coin you want to buy/sell, (2) currency you would like to pay with and (3) country and your preferred payment method, then click “Next” on the XanPool screen to continue
3. Create an account for XanPool, or Log in if you have already had one
4. Fill in you information and carefully conduct your identity verification in accordance with the instructions of XanPool
- Note on the Address box: You can use your preferred address of where you want your coins to be sent to after being bought. Or you can use your wallet address on VCC Exchange by logging to your VCC account, going to ‘Assets’ > ‘Deposit coin’ > Choose your coin, copying the wallet address that appears afterward and pasting it to the section
5. Select how much crypto you would like to buy/sell in terms of your previously chosen currency to pay with
- Note: You can choose to reduce some of your transaction fees using XLP
Choose where to send your coin to after it's purchased, fill in your wallet address.
If you are temporarily unable to provide a Bitcoin wallet address, you can click the “XanPool Wallet” button in order to submit your wallet address later.
6. Make sure you make the payment within three minutes in order to lock in the rate of the coin. If your payment gets sent after the three minutes are over, your coin to your payment currency rate may change. Don’t worry it should not take longer than 3 minutes! All you have to do is:
Send the money by manually entering the receiving e-wallet number with the text given (1) into any mobile banking applications that support your e-wallet money transfer function. Click the "I have made the payment" (2) to confirm that your payment has been proceeded.
Once you have sent the money, and your account’s compliance matters are in order, the coins will be sent to your crypto wallet instantly.
*WARNING: If you do not include the text in your transaction. Your transaction may be delayed for up to 24 hours!*Please complete the transfer within 3 minutes to assure the current rate. If the funds are transferred after 3 minutes and the price of Bitcoin moves more than 1 percent at this time. Your transaction will be adjusted to the new market price.