On Friday, May 15, VCC.exchange will be offline while we perform scheduled maintenance. Please be sure to follow us for further updates and announcements.
What can VCC customers expect during the scheduled maintenance?
- VCC.exchange will be offline on Friday, May 15 for scheduled maintenance which will result in downtime starting at 8:00 PM (GMT) and may last until 11:30 PM (GMT).
- Users will not be able to log into VCC.exchange, use the VCC Exchange Mobile App or use VCC APIs during the maintenance.
- Customers assets will remain secure during the downtime.
- All markets will be offline, and trading will be suspended during scheduled downtime.
- All orders will remain open (on the order books) during the maintenance, including partially filled orders.
- Deposits and Withdrawals already in progress will continue to process.