Digix Gold Token (DGX) and VCC Exchange co-organize an airdrop program for DGX/VND pair from 02:00:00 pm (UTC) 07/01/2020. Note: international traders (who aren't holding VND) can still participate in this promotion, but you will have to sell BTC/ETH/USDT/XRP for VND in the VND market to buy DGX.
The total prize is up to 138.6 DGX (~$6,355).
Buy at least 5.28 DGX (~240 USD ) and hold DGX on VCC Exchange to receive:
- 0,44DGX(~$20) for each of 160 first users who hold DGX for 10 consecutive days
- 0,44DGX(~$20) more for each of 105 first users holding DGX for 20 consecutive days
- 0,44DGX(~$20) more for each of 50 first users holding DGX for 30 consecutive days
We will inform holders if they're in the list or not every 10 days end. Rewards will be transferred into the winner wallets within 1 week after we have enough winners (VCC Exchange will put on an announcement at that time).
The deadline for buying DGX is 23:59:59 18/02/2020, which means you can still be eligible for the program if you start buying & holding from 17/02/2020. Like mentioned earlier, the rewards will be distributed within 1 week after the program ends (before 25/02/20). For anyone who hast yet to complete the task (hold 10/20/30 days) by that time, we will also have another distribution by March.
Update on January 22nd 2020:
- If you buy now (January 22nd), you can still be eligible for the prize, the slots have not been filled up yet.
Terms and Conditions for participants:
- Apply for all users who have conducted KYC (Know Your Customer) level 3.
- VCC Exchange reserves the right to alter, extend, cut short or cancel the contest at its sole discretion at any time, without prior warning and with no liability on its part due to special circumstances.
About Digix Gold Token
Founded in Singapore in Dec 2014, DigixDAO (DGD) is building a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) that specializes in the tokenization of physical assets. The project provides the infrastructure to create tokens backed by physical assets on the blockchain. To wit, it allows for the public verification of an asset’s existence through its chain of custody via its Proof of Provenance (PoP) protocol, which makes use of the Ethereum network and the Interplanetary File System (IPFS). Digix also offers an API that enables other applications to be built on top of its asset tokenization service. Digix has 2 cryptocurrencies, Digix Gold (DGX) and DigixDAO (DGD). The company reportedly procures its gold from LBMA-approved refiners. For security, Digix includes third-party auditing from Bureau Veritas. The DGD crowdsale in Mar 2016 was the first crowdsale and major DAO hosted on the Ethereum network.
See more at: https://digix.global