On Thursday, December 18, VCC Exchange will be offline for one hour while we perform scheduled maintenance and add feature to reduce trading fee for VIP users. The expected time would be from 9:00 UTC (1:00 AM PT) and may last until 10:00 UTC (2:00 PM PT) and from 16:00 UTC (4:00 AM PT) and may last until 17:00 UTC (5:00 PM PT)
Please be sure to follow VCC on Telegram for further updates and announcements.
What can VCC customers expect during the scheduled maintenance?
- The period will start at from 9:00 UTC (1:00 AM PT) and may last until 10:00 UTC (2:00 PM PT) and 16:00 UTC (4:00 AM PT) December 18 and will last for one hour at maximum.
- Users will not be able to log in or use VCC APIs during the maintenance.
- Customers assets will remain secure during the downtime.
- All markets will be offline (VND included), and trading will be suspended during scheduled downtime.
- All orders will remain open (on the order books) during the maintenance, including partially filled orders.
- Add feature to reduce VND trading fee for VIP users, Please review fee schedule here: https://support.vcc.exchange/hc/en-us/articles/360000547321-VND-fee-structure
Follow our social media for real-time updates on the day of the update.