If for some expected/unexpected reasons that your account has been locked and you want to reopen the account, you must go through KYC verification on Vcc.exchange.
The requester must submit a support request on https://support.vcc.exchange, providing the following details:
- A photo of the submitter/ holding a Government-issued ID proof that was used to register the account from the first place.
- A photo of the submitter/ holding the evidence of the submitting date which also labels VCC name other requirements that VCC deems necessary
- According to the reasons that cause your account locked, please choose to enclose along one of the statements below:
- A signed statement confirming the reason to unlock the account if the request to lock is from you.
- A signed statement confirming not to infringe VCC's trading regulations or your account may be locked permanently.
- A signed statement confirming that your account has been wrongly locked.
In case VCCE decides the evidence are reasonable to prove that the submitter is the legal account holder, VCC shall proceed to unlock the account, this process may take at least 5 working days
The submitter shall bear all responsibilities for the accuracy and legitimacy of information, documents, photos and request submitted to VCCE. VCCE shall not be liable when the submitter could provide all documents with information appearing to match our KYC database. VCCE also reserves the right to change the verification process at any time without pre-noticing customers.
See more: How to prevent phishing attacks