If for some expected/unexpected reasons that your account has been locked and you want to reopen the account, you must go through KYC verification on Vcc.exchange.
The requester must submit a support request on https://support.vcc.exchange , providing the following details:
- Photo shoot of the submitter/ holding a Government-issued ID proof which was used to register the account from the first place.
- Photo shoot of the submitter/ holding the evidence of the submitting date which also labels VCC name other requirements that VCC deems necessary
- According to the reasons that cause your account locked, please choose to enclose along one of the statement below:
- A signed statement confirming the reason to unlock the account if the request to lock is from you.
- A signed statement confirming not to infringe VCC's trading regulations or your account may be locked permanently.
- A signed statement confirming you account has been wrongly locked.
In case VCC decides the evidence are reasonable to prove that the submitter is the legal account holder, VCC shall proceed to unlock the account, this process may take at least 5 working days
The submitter shall bear all responsibilities for the accuracy and legitimacy of information, documents, photos and request submitted to VCC. VCC shall not be liable when the submitter could provide all documents with information appearing to match our KYC database. VCC also reserves the right to change the verification process at anytime without pre-noticing customers.