Firstly, please be sure to complete the entire ID verification process within 15 minutes, and do not refresh the browser at any time during the application process.
If you take longer than 15 minutes or refresh the browser, you must wait 30 minutes before trying again.
You may attempt the ID verification process up to 3 times per day. If your application is denied 3 times in a day, please try again after 24 hours.
Furthermore, please make sure the documents you submit meet these requirements:
- Photos must be in PNG or JPEG (.jpg .jpeg .jpe .jfif .jif) format.
- Photos must be clear and high-resolution, with all information clearly visible.
- Photos and documents must not be edited or manipulated.
- Color photos only.
- Documents presented must be original (not copies)
- ID must be valid (for example, passports that have expired will not be accepted).
- Your face must be clearly visible.
- Only one person per photo.
- The handwritten note must say “VCC” and the exact date.