We take account security seriously at VCC Exchange. If you're concerned that your account has been compromised, or is under the threat of being compromised, it's best to act quickly and let us know what's going on. *Note: we can only help users who have gone through our KYC verification process.
If you suspect that your account has been compromised, please contact us as soon as possible via our Customer Support page. The victim must go through KYC verification process on Vcc.exchange.
- A photo of you (the submitter) holding a Government-issued ID, the same proof which you used to register your VCCE account in the first place.
- A photo of the submitter holding a piece of paper written the submitting date with VCC Exchange name.
- A signed NDA or a statement agreeing to obey non-disclosure standards from VCC Exchange even if the account holder has submitted one copy before
- The reasons or proof of why you suspect that your account has been breached
- Agreeing to any legitimate requirements that VCC Exchange may request additionally for our necessary verification from time to time
If we determine that the submitter legally owns the account based on our own judgement, we will temporarily lock the account and its funds.
The submitter shall bear all responsibilities for the accuracy and legitimacy of any information, documents, photos, and requests submitted to VCC Exchange. VCCE shall not be liable when the submitter could provide all documents with information appearing to match our KYC database. VCCE also reserves the right to change the verification process at any time without pre-noticing our customers.
Then, in order to unlock the account, please follow this link: How to Unlock Your Account