- Go to the VCC website (https://vcc.exchange/), Click [Login] from the menu of the page to log into your account
- Then click on [Exchange] -> choose [Spot Trading]
- Let's take an example to buy ETH. If you want to buy ETH using BTC, choose BTC Market and input ETH in search box. Next, you can enter corresponding spot trading page by clicking ETH/BTC pair.
- Here is the trading page interface
1. Trading volume of trading pair in 24 hours
2. Sell order book
3. Buy order book
4. Candlestick chart and Market Depth
5. The Order form - Buy
6. The Order form - Sell
7. Your latest completed transaction and Market Recent Activities
9. Other Trading pairs.
- The default order type is called a [Limit] Order. But if traders want to place an order as soon as possible, they may switch to [Market] Order. By choosing a market order, traders could make a transaction instantly at the current market price.
- If the market price of ETH/BTC is 0.032854 which is the last transaction price or market price, but you want to buy at a specific price, then you can choose the Limit Price. When the market price reaches your set price, your placed order will be executed.
- The “25%” shown below the Amount box refers to the amount of BTC you wish to use to buy ETH. It means that you are buying ETH using 25% BTC balance (same as other percentages)
See Also: How to Deposit to VCC Exchange