- How long does it take for my balance to update after I have successfully deposited/withdrawn?
Normal VND withdraw process takes maximum 1 hour during working time (Mon-Fri; 9 a.m - 6 p.m). It shall take longer when is out of the duration above.
Note: Withdrawal orders after 18.00 pm shall be verified one last time on 23.00 pm of the same day.
Normal VND deposit is automated and shall be updated within 3 minutes anytime (depends on the transferring speed of your bank the time might take longer accordingly)
- Why can't I withdraw VND?
Make sure the amount of withdrawal is less than or equal to your available balance
You can not withdraw within 24 hours after making a deposit. However, you can withdraw immediately after getting whitelisted.
You can only either make one withdrawal or deposit order at the same time, kindly review your VND order status.
- Why can't I deposit VND?
- To deposit VND, you have to complete KYC, kindly review the instruction here
- You can only either make one withdrawal or deposit order at the same time, kindly review your VND order status.
- What if I fill in the wrong amount when depositing?
For example: If you fill in the amount of 5.000.000 VND in a deposit box and you only send 4.000.000 VND, in this case, your balance shall be updated as 4.000.000 VND.
In case you'd send the amount which is over the deposit limit per time via bank transfer, your deposit shall be denied. Your deposit shall be return within 7-10 working days.
- What if I fill in the wrong deposit code?
- Trading fee for VND:
Kindly review the fiat fee schedule here
- What is the Minimum deposit?
Minimum deposit value is 100.000 VND for bank transfer and 30.000.000 VND for cash deposit.
- Why should I include proof of payment after deposit
Since VCC receive thousands of deposit order daily, upload bank proof might increase the speed of VCC’s supporter to track your deposit order in case of missing or the balance fails to update the deposit amount.
- What does a deposit/withdraw status mean?
User order status represents the current state of the order along with the possibility to conduct order cancel. However, if you choose not to cancel this order, you shall have to wait until the order is finished to make another deposit/withdraw order.
.Order pending: your order was received and being verified by VCC’s admin, in this state you still can make order cancellation. However, if you choose not to cancel this order, you are not able to make any other deposit/withdraw order.
. Order verified: your order was verified and is ready to be transferred, in this state order cancellation is not available, you also are not able to make any other order.
. Order succeed: your order was successfully finished, your new available fiat balance is updated. At this stage, you can make a new deposit/withdraw order.
- What if I deposit/ withdraw to the wrong address? Can VCC help to refund the amount of money was wrongly deposit/withdraw
VCC highly recommends you to fill in the exact information of the destination bank whether you deposit or withdraw, since once the transfer has been wired, its out of VCC’s control and nothing can be done from VCC’s side.
- What is VND deposit/withdrawal limit?
VND deposit/withdraw limit represents your daily and monthly maximum amount of VND withdrawal, kindly review at our VND fee schedule here
How to increase the deposit/withdrawal limit?
VND deposit and withdrawal limit is at its peak at the moment.
- Is referral program apply for VND too?
Yes, referral program apply the same rate for VND
- What kind of fiat currency does VCC Exchange accept?
At the moment, VCC only supports VND