- How long does it take for my balance to update after I have successfully deposited/withdrawn?
Normal process takes maximum 1 hour during working time (Mon-Fri; 9 a.m - 6 p.m). It shall take longer when out of the duration above.
On January of 2020, we represent new deposit function to instantly update the deposit without waiting
- Why can't I withdraw VND?
Make sure the amount of withdrawal is less than or equal to your available balance
You can not withdraw within 24 hours after making a deposit due to internal policies
You can only either make one withdrawal or deposit order at the same time, kindly review your VND order status.
- Why can't I deposit VND?
- To deposit VND, you have to conduct KYC, kindly review the instruction here: https://support.vcc.exchange/hc/en-us/articles/360020627974-How-to-verify-KYC
- You can only either make one withdrawal or deposit order at the same time, kindly review your VND order status.
- What if I fill in the wrong amount when depositing?
For example: If you fill in the amount of 10.000.000 VND in a deposit box and you only send 9.000.000 VND, your VND balance shall not be updated, in this case, your balance shall be updated as 9.000.000 VND
- What if I fill in the wrong deposit code?
In this case, kindly submit a ticket with proof of payment to VCC to be guided for next steps
- Trading fee for VND:
Kindly review the fiat fee schedule here:
- What is the Minimum deposit?
Minimum deposit value is 100.000 VND
- Why should I include proof of payment after deposit
Since VCC receive thousands of deposit order daily, upload bank proof might increase the speed of VCC’s supporter to track your deposit order in case of missing or the balance fails to update the deposit amount.
- What does a deposit/withdraw status mean?
User order status represents the current state of the order along with the possibility to conduct order cancel. However, if you choose not to cancel this order, you shall have to wait until the order is finished to make another deposit/withdraw order.
.Order pending: your order was received and being verified by VCC’s admin, in this state you still can make order cancellation. However, if you choose not to cancel this order, you are not able to make any other deposit/withdraw order.
. Order verified: your order was verified and is ready to be transferred, in this state order cancellation is not available, you also are not able to make any other order.
. Order succeed: your order was successfully finished, your new available fiat balance is updated. At this stage, you can make a new deposit/withdraw order.
- What if I deposit/ withdraw to the wrong address? Can VCC help to refund the amount of money was wrongly deposit/withdraw
VCC highly recommends you to fill in the exact information of the destination bank whether you deposit or withdraw, since once the transfer has been wired, its out of VCC’s control and nothing can be done from VCC’s side.
- What is VND withdrawal limit?
VND withdraw limit represents your daily and monthly maximum amount of VND withdrawal, kindly review at our VND fee schedule:
- How to increase the withdrawal limit?
The current VND withdrawal limit is at its peak for both private and cooperate account
- Is referral program apply for VND too?
Yes, referral program apply the same rate for VND
- What kind of fiat currency does VCC Exchange accept?
At the moment, VCC only supports VND