We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute manual tests to ensure product quality. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.) Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Study our web and apps to prepare test plan and test cases
- Execute test plan, perform testing to identify and report bugs
- Update bugs in tracking tools (Jira/Trello) with accurate and complete information
- Work closely with team members to share, discuss and clarify issues essential to effective execution of project
- Provide feedback for overall improvement of engineering team
- Proven experience in software quality assurance
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus
- College/University degree in Information Technology is a plus but not mandatory
- Have team work spirit and ability of working individually
- Growth: You will work alongside serial entrepreneurs, technology leaders and senior managers and will learn a great deal from them.
- Competitive package
- Working in a dynamic, transparent and learning environment. We share with you the responsibility to develop and grow you into expert/leader of your field.
- Become a key member in a young startup means there are plenty of promotion opportunities.
- Team-Building, Year End Party and many internal events.
- Flextime and flex scheduling
- Step 1: You send us your CV and cover letter for screening through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step 2: Candidates who already passed CV screening will attend one interview which last for no more than 2 hours. There are 4 parts:
- Technical interview where we discuss your experience in software quality assurance. Candidates are encouraged to give real examples of projects they worked on and how they handled them
- Behavioral interview
- Questions & Answers
- HR procedure: Candidates are expected to share with us current package and expectation (a must)
- Step 3: We will inform you the result within 5 working days