We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Design DB & architecture, develop & maintain our system
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Fluency of PHP
- Experience with NodeJS is a plus
- Proficient understanding Git
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on system availability, efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT is preferred but not required
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms is preferred but not required
- Growth: You will work alongside serial entrepreneurs, technology leaders and senior managers and will learn a great deal from them.
- Competitive package.
- Working in a dynamic, transparent and learning environment. We share with you the responsibility to develop and grow you into expert/leader of your field.
- Become a key member in a young startup means there are plenty of promotion opportunities.
- Other benefits as in company’s policies (e.g. Team-Building, Year End Party and many internal events)
- Flextime and flex scheduling
- Step 1: You send us your CV and cover letter for screening through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step 2: Candidates who already passed CV screening will attend one interview which last for no more than 2 hours. There are 4 parts:
- Technical interview where we discuss your experience in backend development. Candidates are encouraged to give real examples of their work and how they created them
- Behavioral interview
- Questions & Answers
- HR procedure: Candidates are expected to share with us current package and expectation (a must)
- Step 3: We will inform you the result within 5 working days