We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
- Develop highly interactive, user-friendly iOS/ Android applications
- Maintain and enhance existing mobile applications
- Translate functional requirements from users into sound technical designs that meet the objectives
- Design, develop and implement mobile applications in accordance with user requirements
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Degree in Programming/Software/IT/Computer Science is a plus but not required
- Experience working with programming communication between mobile and server via TCP / IP, Firebase, Web socket, Web Service and JSON / XML.
- At least 1+ years experience developing application and API using React Native, ReactJS language
- Experience with working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with iOS/Android native app development is a plus
- Growth: You will work alongside serial entrepreneurs, technology leaders and senior managers and will learn a great deal from them.
- Competitive package.
- Working in a dynamic, transparent and learning environment. We share with you the responsibility to develop and grow you into expert/leader of your field.
- Become a key member in a young startup means there are plenty of promotion opportunities.
- Other benefits as in company’s policies (e.g. Team-Building, Year End Party and many internal events)
- Flextime and flex scheduling
- Step 1: You send us your CV and cover letter for screening through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step 2: Candidates who already passed CV screening will attend one interview which last for no more than 2 hours. There are 4 parts:
- Technical interview where we discuss your experience in React Native and mobile app development. Candidates are encouraged to give real examples of their work and how they created them
- Behavioral interview
- Questions & Answers
- HR procedure: Candidates are expected to share with us current package and expectation (a must)
- Step 3: We will inform you the result within 5 working days