We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code which produces visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks and works.
- Develop new user-facing features of our web products
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of vue.js
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- Growth: You will work alongside serial entrepreneurs, technology leaders and senior managers and will learn a great deal from them.
- Competitive package, with salary, stock options for key roles / leadership roles.
- Working in a dynamic, transparent and learning environment. We share with you the responsibility to develop and grow you into expert/leader of your field.
- Become a key member in a young startup means there are plenty of promotion opportunities.
- Team-Building, Year End Party and many internal events.
- Flextime and flex scheduling
- Step 1: You send us your CV and cover letter for screening through email email@example.com.
- Step 2: Candidates who already passed CV screening will attend one interview which last for no more than 2 hours. There are 4 parts:
- Technical interview where we discuss your experience in front-end development. Candidates are encouraged to give real examples of their work and how they created them
- Behavioral interview
- Questions & Answers
- HR procedure: Candidates are expected to share with us current package and expectation (a must)
- Step 3: We will inform you the result within 5 working days