is a public event for blockchain enthusiasts, developers, traders, and investors. The event will be held on May 19th, 2019 at the JW Marriot Hanoi (8 Do Duc Duc, Hanoi, Vietnam) from 13:45 (UTC+7).
The event is being held by VCC Exchange, a digital assets trading platform, with sponsorships and partnerships from Signum Capital, Bittrex, Sparrow Exchange, Kyber Network, Infinity Blockchain Ventures, Axiom Associates, SotaTek and TomoChain.
The main event on May 19th, 2019 will include:
- Sharing and discussion panels with heads of Signum Capital, Bittrex, Kyber Network and other reputable organizations in the blockchain & startup field.
- Discussion panels with veteran traders on “Trading as a Full-time Job.”
- SharkChain: See how sharks look for potential projects to invest in.
- Tea break & networking session (including recruitment booths for both developers and non-developers).
Speakers at Vietnam Blockchain Startup 2019:
- John Ng Pangilinan – Founder of Signum Capital
- Eddy Hong – CEO of Nextrans
- Kwon Y. Park – Director of Business Development at Bittrex
- Michael Lints – Partner at Golden Gate Ventures
- Loi Luu – Co-founder & CEO of Kyber Network
- Henry Tran – Co-founder of Up Coworking Space
To take part in the main event on May 19th, participants can register at: https://vcc.exchange/en/events/vietnam-blockchain-startup