- Information collection
When you register or activate an account on our platform, you agree to provide and let VCC use your information for appropriate, regulatory, and legal purposes , including but not limited to:
- The personal information including but not limited to a person's name, address, date of birth, contact information, ID issue, and expiry date, or
- Enterprise name, and other relevant business registration information as required by law,
Moreover, in order to comply with Anti Money Laundering/ Counter Terrorist Financing (AML/CTF) requirements, VCC also collect other information such as your recent income, bank account, occupation, source of funds, transaction activity,… Your transactions will be monitored against suspicious scenarios for legal purposes.
- Information disclosure
VCC will only disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
- If you have given us your prior consent;
- If you are found to violate applicable laws or VCC service agreements or related rules;
- If VCC is required by the competent authorities for legal and legitimate purposes;
- To facilitate the completion of a transaction or dispute resolution during a transaction created on our platform;
- Upon our partners’ request, for better performance of our services to you.
Other than those above situations, without prior consent, VCC will not provide, sell, lease, share or trade your personal information to any third party sources for commercial purposes.
We have security measures in place to ensure that your information is not lost, abused, or altered. Despite the aforementioned security measures, please be aware that there are no “perfect” security measures in the information network.